Saturday, December 12, 2009

Work work work.

Hello yellow. I'm a happy girl, today i sat infront of the com and said to myself: Yes! I've got Money! Woohooo~

Anyway just to let you guys know, i'm employed by Marks&Spencer. YAY!
You know the international brand? You should know. Lol!

Last 2 days i attended training with my colleagues-to-be and we had awesome time together!
I liked the way my trainer always tell us a scenario and then act it out herself with that funny looking face. Lol!

Wait, i have something funny to share! We were supposed to do role play which means we have to act as if we were really serving a customer infront of the whole class and our trainer will comment on it.

I tell you, everyone was so fucking anxious we just somehow screwed it up. Lol!

For example, I was supposed to serve a customer at the fitting room..so everything went well until my stupid customer decided to ask me:

Excuse me, do you have other colours for this blouse?
I answered: Yes we do, let me go check it for you.
*turn around and after 2 seconds immediately turns back to customer again*
Eh! Wait! What colour you want?

The whole class plus my trainer just laughed at me. Lol!

Role play at the cash till was even more hilarious but i guess even i blog about it, you guys would be clueless about a thing. Lol!

Oh, my trainer asked this question which no one got it right:
Who gives you your salaries?
Us, in union: GMP! (GMP is our agency)
Trainer: Who gives GMP the money?
Dont know who: Marks&Spencer!
Trainer: Who gives Marks&Spencer the money?
-complete silence-

The answer is Customers. At Marks&Spencer, we provide services from our hearts. Lol!

Our Trainer said: Customers are the one giving you salaries. Because they purchase items from us. So when you see them, you must smile, thinking to yourself; yes! That's my pay!

My colleague-to-be asked: Ohh, so if more customers means more pay?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This guy is funny! I can say he's the joker of the class. Heh.

Alright, its getting boring here.
If you wanna see me at Marks&Spencer providing quality service from my heart, please make your way down to Vivo city's Marks&Spencer. I'll be at Menswear, food, home and beauty department. Lol!

Or maybe come down have dinner with me? Come come come okay! I'm at Vivo every single day except Wednesday. Best, countdown at Vivo okay? Haha!

K lah, i've to update songs on my iPod. Byeeee.

Replies to tags;

Rebecca- Eh, he text me last night! Lol. I think he wanna tell me you ignoring him lah.

Yiqian- Don't lie lah. That time i go your house you keep looking at it! You loving me right?!

Kangqi- Ya lah, no use one. ):

Alicia- Its okay. I got it already. Thanks anyway. (:

Guanquan- Eh, bad news. I'm working. Lol! But my off days are on every Wed, so we change our date lah. Don't dulan me hor.