Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ha.Ha.Ha.

I just realised i haven't upload photos of my Thailand trip.
Haha.
Ya, you guys were supposed to laugh along too. Lol.

Heading down to my agency later on and i'm going to start a war. Like seriously, their system/strategy/plan or whatever you call that is goddamn shitty.

Boss gave me approval to get a day off on 9th Jan. Cool isn't it?
Well, the main reason i'm taking off is to see RC6 people there! I miss the fun.

Anwyay ch had a car accident and fractured his ribs. That sounds serious but he could still go to work like a normal person so i think it wasn't that serious.

Reb says the way i show my care for him is wrong. I think she meant i should rush to his place with tons of tonic soup and stay by his side 24/7 till he gets well?
Haha. I don't know how to show care like that lah, it sounds creepy and weird. Lol.

I think xmas going be lots of fun at my workplace. More cookies and chocolates to eat!

Spaeking about that, i ate new chocolate ytd. Boss damaged the chocolate box so it could not be sold to our customers.
Thank you boss! Because we get to eat it. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

And i found a damaged packet of blueberry and oats cookies so i took it behind and enjoyed it happily. There were 10 pieces in it, i took 1 piece and munch happily and then my food manager decided to prank on me and said; Yee yee come alr!(Yee yee is the ladies wear supervisor i hate)

Kan chiong-ness took over me and i drop the packet of cookies containing 9 pieces of it. Qin Quan walked in and laughed at me. Coincidentally, cleaner uncle came in. My evil food manager and Qin Quan point at me.

I hate both of them for it.

Okay, gtg. Fancy xmas at Marks&Spencer?
There'll be Santa! For more excitement you'll have to come down and see it yourself.


Replies to tags;

Rebecca- Does he still pester you now? Anyway how's work?

Shiwei- Jeanatte will be there leh! How can you not go! Hahahahah.

Isabella- Ya, have. (: