Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm lovin it.

I woke up today at bloody 7.30am cause i was craving for shaker fries.
I thought of calling delivery but FUCK. It was still breakfast hour.
Urgh.

Anyway, yesterday Winnie and Reb came down to find me.
Had dinner tgt and then back to Marks and Spencer cause Winnie wanna do some shopping over there. I helped her save quite alot cause there was staff price. Heh.
I can't say how much, but i can say the money she saved can buy her 2 meals.

Den we head over t NewUrbanMale to find Trevor, and believe it or not, we stayed there and slacked till 11.30pm, the time they close their shop. Lol.

Winnie got a wrecked nose. Lol! The num guys were playing soccer in the shop and jokingly said we were the goal post.

Who knows a guy really kicked th ball and flew right into Winnie's face. Yeah, but it's pretty good cause the guy is gonna buy her lunch as an apology.

Okay, imma gonna fly to work.
My agency is fucking troublesome. Making a trip down tmr to kill them all.
Lolololololol.

See you all at Vivo city soon.
Oh ya, i'm officially at food department. No more beauty and home!
Yes lah! Hahahahaha.