Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Start of the beginning or beginning of the start?

Hey world. I'm great. Woo. I think work is fun except 1hr break is not enough for me. LOL!

Day 1 was fun, time passes so fast when customers keep coming in.

I felt like an idiot, like seriously. Everytime customers asks me something, i'll just look at them and say: Please hold on while i go check it for you.

Behind this magical sentence, the true meaning is: I don't know what the hell are you talking about!

Later i'm going to be assigned with my food manager. YAY! FOOD FOOD FOOD.
Yesterday was beauty manager teaching me everything.
I set up the beauty booth! Sense of accomplishment? YES!

Oh ya, my male colleague smells nice! Everytime he walked past me, i'll take a deep breath. HAH!
And we walked past each other at least 100 times yesterday cause we had to move the beauty stuffs around.

The same male colleague asked me if i'm from China or Singapore. No, i didn't felt offended, but i'm really really really shocked.

I'm like charcoal skin color skin, he said i looked like i'm from China. D:
I can't even speak a complete fluent chinese sentence..he says i'm from china.

Enough said. I'm going to have fun at work again today(if i can) and then tomorrow is my off day baybeh! Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Should i have Nasi Lemak for dinner? Should I?
Or Hokkien Mee? Laksa? Chicken rice? Carl's Jr? Burger King?

I should just sit inside staff room and smell my male colleague lah. LOL!
Need to prepare for work, gtg. Byeeeee!


Replies to tags;

Rebecca- He asked me if i've slept already. LOL! I nvr tahan, i just treat it as someone text me, and text wrong person. HAHA!

Yiqian- Yesterday you didn't saw him! Nevermind, today i help you see ah. HAHA!
My dp change alr lah! LOL.

Shwiei- Your new name is nice. HA! Den you come down also lah! I countdown at M&S den open cookie for you to eat! HAHA!

Guanquan- Ahahahahaha. Okay lah, den we'll just have to see how alr.

Isabella- Any wednesday i'm free. (: