Wednesday, December 16, 2009

To say work is fun is an understatement.

Hello yellow. I'm so free. Wahahahaha.
Today's my off day and th girls are coming over so we can whip up a delicious lunch!

My male colleague still smells nice yesterday. I like i like i like!
New stock for beauty came yesterday, i was shocked looking at the mountains of boxes.
Thankfully boss and Qin Quan helped me out so everything was done within half a day.
And the best thing is the two guys did more work than i do. Cause everytime i wanna put new stock up, they'll say: Nevermind, this one i do, you paste stickers can alr.

Fyi, pasting stickers is the easiest thing to do and you can get to sit down.


Best part of yesterday? Food department! Nordin(food manager) is extremely nice.
I ate Marks and Spencer cookies worth of $49 dollars. Cool anot?!
I get paid to eat the cookies! Cool right cool right!


Poor Kangqi got bullied yesterday. I hope they approve her of switching over to my department!
Uncle Henry(beauty manager) and Qin Quan thinks Jin yi(my colleague from training class) looks like she's from China.
Why do everyone there always like to perceive someone as China?!


Last few hours last night was quiet and empty, so i walked over to Jin yi's department and we started playing with the bras.(She's at lingerie department)
Uncle Henry really really mean, he asked us not to try cause confirm don't have our sizes.

We then walked over to Men's department and play at the counter, chop each other's hand, play with sanitizer which smelled like mama lemon dishwashing liquid, take scotch tape(dont know how to spell, lol.) paste around, play with papers and chatted with Cherry.


So approx 2hours spent playing. Jin yi and I were so excited, we get paid to play. So when our pay is out we're so going to reward ourselves with Starbucks coffee using our 2hrs of pay. Still got 4-5bucks left lor. HAHA!


So looking forward to work tomorrow! Yippie!
Hope there's still cookies left for me. HAHA.

"I swear i swear i swear Marks and Spencer sells the best cookies!"
I overheard a customer saying this agitatedly to his friend. Haha.

Drop by Marks and Spencer Vivo city if you're free!
Although i'm assigned to Menswear/Home/Food/Beauty department, i'm at Food and Beauty department most of the time. Find me okay?! FIND ME! Lol.
Don't come by on Wednesday, cause i'm not working. Hah.