Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Funny.

Hey world. I think i'm damn smart. REALLY.
Today i logged into fb to find my inbox with 3 new msg and 8 friend request.

3 msg was from 3 diff guys- 'can we make friends', 'hi i am blah blah, you?' etc.

Out of 8 friend request, 6 was from guys i don't know.

Once i accepted 5 out of the 6 guys, 2 of them sent me msg.
Like do i give them the i'm-really-despo-come-add-me-and-talk-to-me look on my dp?!

This isn't the first time. I hate it when guys i don't even know send me msg as if they know me very well. And when i say i don't have msn, I REALLY DON'T.

So, i came up with a brilliant plan- Scare Off Every Guy In Fb(SOEGIF) Plan A.

This is what i did.(Click on pic to enlarge)



I'm determined to really scare them off! Hahahaha. Including current friends in fb!
I don't care if Chai Hong will be scared off too, serious!

Please tell me it works, or i'll come up with SOEGIF Plan B.
Taadaahhhh. I'm happy. I really am.
I can sit infront of my com and laugh at my dp for minutes thinking how brilliant i am.
Am i crazy or smart? I'll help you with that answer, i'm crazily smart. (:


Replies to tags;

Kangqi- Ahahahahahaha. YA. STALK.

Yiqian- Okay, don't like that lah, we mature friends leh! We not childish friends, we cannot little bit angry one. HAHAHAHAHAHA.