Friday, December 4, 2009

I am boreddddddddd.

Hey world, i'm back! But Reb and Kass are gone! Lol.

Yesterday Kang and Qian came over and we lol-ed all the way.
Qian taught me a new word 'mature friend'. Hahahahahahaha.

Yeah, i'm really looking forward to Genting trip lor. Waiting for Qian and Reb to confirm.
Heheheheheh.

Is there a problem with fb or is it my com cause i can't seem to upload pictures there.
Fine, i shall do it here. Anyway, Thailand was average. I still didn't get to go to Union mall.
I didn't buy alot this time, but i don't know why my luggage is so heavy. Lol!

Okay, actually i'm quite lazy to upload already. The pictures are the same anyway.
My face, my face and still my face. Lol!

Back to fb and update songs on my Ipod. Byeeeeee.


-


Replies to tags;

Rebecca- I hope he sees my fb. No, i hope he sees my blog. KENNY, I HATE YOU. PLEASE STOP THIS. YOU'RE ANNOYING. Lol.
I'm in Sg alr, you're gone! Hahahah. 1 more day you'll be back. (:

Guanquan- Okay, let's just see how your results turns out to be. Hahaha, ya la. You everything also love me one, i'm too great! Hahahahahahaha.

Eunice- I know, i added him already. Everyone now thinks i have a crush on him or what. Lol!

Darius- Sawadee Ka! Come back to Sg lah. Go my country for what. Lol! No lah, faster come back so we can all go out tgt to have fun again! (:

Shiwei- I don't need to see you anymore. YES!

Alicia- Okay! (:

Isabella- Steady. When?

Winnie- Sure, i'll text you.

Kangqi- Hahahha. My dad switched off the com! You stalking me ah?!?!?! Lololol.