Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tht's not you.

Hello world.
I'm feeling walahaleyloho!
Say, Wa-La-Ha-Ley-Lo-Ho.
I dont know what it means exactly but i think its alien language.
Too complex for human comprehension. HAHA.



I've been laughing for these few days unitl ytd when i reached home, mum forced me to sit down and chat with her.

I never knew my mum was so sad and had so much frustration.

I failed her.
When her mother, which is my granny, was in ICU, i was enjoying myself.
While everyone in over thr was looking for us to talk to granny to give her th strength to go thru this pain, my bro and i were actually enjoying ourselves.


And when i was late for my time due home 2days ago(Technically 3 days ago), i sweared at her.
Neither did she chided me nor hit me. She just walked out of my room quietly.
Until ytd night when she finally managed to talk to me, i realised my folly.


I realised my mum was in agony.

I realised her pillar of strength was only my bro and i, yet we disappoint her again and again.

I realised how strong she was, to grit her teeth and go through all these in life.

I realised it've been so long since i saw her smile, i realised alot of things to realise how much i've hurt and neglected my dear mother.



Thankfully it's not too late, or i should say never too late to show someone how much you really love and care for them.
So i've promised to be home by 11 everyday to spend more time with her to give her strength to go through these tough period.


I think my mum is blessed to have a daughter like me.
OMG, i think i rocks. HAHA, stupid.



Anyway, i think i need a job. HAHA.

Since most of my friends are either working or studying, i dont really have someone to accompany me. And tht sucks.
So i've decided to find myself a job to keep me occupied.


Dad is so thrilled to hear tht because i wont be demanding money from him once i've earned my own.
But he still have to get me my guess bag for my birthday. Wahahahahaha.



Ok, i'm using my bro's lappy to update and it suck big time.
I'm super duper ultra irritated by its connection. Keep dc! GRRS.


And i got a surprise when i saw his lappy.
Audrey is super powerful i must say.

First she attacked his phone by sticking those crystal thing all over, den now she attacked his lappy by sticking ultra cute animal stickers! And th main thing here is tht she completely 'devoured' his lappy. LOL!
She sticked her name on his lappy. And th word transformers thr.


HAHA. Anyway.
On th scale from 1 to 10, 1 being th most lady and 1o being th most rough, which scale do you guys think i fall on?

I STILL REMEMBER MALCOLM TAN SAYING I'M SCALE NO.10!!!!!!!!
Well, mostly says its 7 or 8 but i still get kind people telling me 4 or 5.
Kind people = Shiqi and Zhijie ONLY.
HAHA. Stupid.


Ok, i think i'm done with th post cause its freaking 0155am now and i need a sleep badly or i'll wake up late for my outing with taiwan girl tmr.
Byebye world.
I rocks.
And i love subway cookies when they're hot, soft&chewy.
:D



Replies to tags;


Isabella- Yeah, how can i ever forget them when
they are following you ard everytime?
Wahlan, please dont remind me of my
bad haircut. HAHA. Steady alr la KOH XINYUE. Let's go out once i'm free!

Kass- YES la! Either kbox,(cause i failed to join you guys th other time
round) or movie! :D

Ignatius- Only losers say whatever. LOSER.

Shiqi- No la, i've decided not to be a les and not to love. LOL!
HAHA, WEAK! Anw, i only saw your msg in th morning. I need to change my damn
phone. HAHA.

Kaiying- Cause i've figured tht i only love th way he plays
with his hair and not love him for him, so better let it to someone who needs it
more than i do. So th person is none other than you. HAHA. And being such a
nice, friendly, caring, loving, sharing and fabulous friend, i shall take his
num on your behalf. :D

Chuhui- Th one with longer hair. HAHA, forget
which is th elder one. LOL!